The purposes of the forum
The purpose of the forum: to discuss a range of issues related to the draft of the new Environmental Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan, as well as current issues of energy conservation.
Objectives of the forum
- Bringing the environmental legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan in accordance with the environmental requirements of the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD);
- Coordination of the provisions of the draft new Environmental Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan with the real needs and capabilities of nature users in the field;
- Stimulation of nature users to the introduction of "green" technologies;
- Maintaining an effective communication and information-business platform in the oil and gas industry to address environmental issues and energy saving in B2G and B2B formats;
- Exchange of experience for further cooperation in the framework of the implementation of the Green Economy Concept;
- Contribute to the intensive development of environmental orientation in the oil and gas industry.